The leadership team at Bank of Little Rock Mortgage and their collective vision have enabled us to become the top mortgage lender in the region. But more importantly, they have helped the mortgage company achieve a 99.6% customer approval rating. And they will not sleep until they have located and convinced the other 0.4% of the population that they are awesome. Okay, they may sleep occasionally, but not soundly. Meet the men and women striving to create the perfect loan experience for you.
President & CEO
25+ years mortgage banking experience. Original founder of the company. Still originates today. Scott is a great leader for our company and is active in all aspects of the business. His priorities are clear, and he instills them in our company. Integrity, service to others, family and commitment are top of his list.
Senior Vice President
20+ years mortgage banking experience. Original founder of the company. Still originates today. Lee has an amazing way of putting a borrower at ease and giving a realtor confidence that everything is coming together!
Vice President, Operations Manager, Underwriter
30+ years mortgage banking experience. Original founder of the company. Linda is amazing! She makes sure everything is running like a Swiss clock. Her goal is to make sure every borrower has a loan they can afford. Linda also manages our processors. She has a knack for putting the right processor with the right loan officer. Perfect pairings make all the difference. She does an amazing job keeping the process rolling and distributing loan workflow in a manner that gets it done!
Vice President, Closing Manager
20+ years mortgage banking experience. Original founder of the company. Angela once managed our loan processors, but has recently taken on Closing and Compliance. Angela ensures our loans close on time and our closing partners are pleased. TRID has not slowed us down, in fact Angela and her group are closing loans on average 3 days faster than we did before TRID.
Vice President, Production Manager
20+ years mortgage banking experience. Donna’s here to make sure our loan officers have the tools they need to grow their business. From onboarding to referral partner marketing, she has her finger in a lot of pies. Donna has worked with BLRM as a consultant from the beginning and she is thrilled to be here as a member of the team.
Vice President, Compliance Manager
20+ years mortgage banking experience. Terra’s job is to make compliance as painless as possible. She does a great job managing our LOS and other system to help automate the process, relieving some of the stress from our Loan Officers. She is always available to help if you have a compliance question. Where does she store all that knowledge?